Crogga Crash Last Night

Silentbob

Heard a scraping sound just before midnight, checked Marine drive which is always my concern when the R Platers race round there, all clear. Just got home to see blue lights flashing past, overturned large (maybe silver) MPV type vehicle, coppers took my details as the occupants were not in the car, and nowhere to be found. Anyone heard anything about this?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused, if you heard the scraping sound why go to check Marine Drive if the accident was at Crogga? And how and why did the coppers come to your home? Are you sure you are telling the full story here, there seems to be a few gaps and concidences? :P

I too heard a scraping sound in the middle of the night. However, after checking round my local area I discovered on my return home that it had been the wife trying to apply some butter, hardened by a few hours in the fridge, to some toast.

You can't be too careful though.

i have heard, reliably that it was a drink driver driving home the back roads south and has flipped the car whilst enrte.

they fled the scene

They got them then?

i have heard, reliably that it was a drink driver driving home the back roads south and has flipped the car whilst enrte.

they fled the scene

Or even a drink driver crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! I am from Onchan and i drink the water and there nowt wrong with me!!

Archived