Crogga Crash Last Night

Silentbob

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's time for another one of this thingy's that replaces typed words with other words, so that anyone who types 'fortunately......' end up posting as 'I swear by almighty jebus to put £50 behind the bar of Outback on 4th July for anyone who identifies themselves as an MF poster'.

*Other pubs are available.

I don't think we are even allowed to refer to him as the bloke from Costa. It is as taboo as saying 'fortunately this type of crime is rare on the Island'

Can we call him Coffee God, instead?

Anyhoo, no I was not the driver, no, the police have not been in touch, so i expect they found the ppl responsible. Shame I didnt get pics, but tbh they would prolly get deleted as they would could allegedly could have included land of which we cannot talk about, belonging to those that we dare not speak.

Fair dues to the mods, I got 2 PMs explaining the position of MFs and do agree with the reasoning behind it.

I've got a picture of what is left of the gates that my friend sent to me, I shall describe it (saves posting it) there is a big pile of big stones and some grass in the background. I find some people highly amusing it's like The Life of Brian, I want to jump up and down shouting 'Jehovah' get meself a good stoning :)

I've got a picture of what is left of the gates that my friend sent to me, I shall describe it (saves posting it) there is a big pile of big stones and some grass in the background. I find some people highly amusing it's like The Life of Brian, I want to jump up and down shouting 'Jehovah' get meself a good stoning :)

and hardly any brake marks on the road, obviously didn't even try to stop

Bet he/she had a rude awakening then

It's a suprise when you wake up after falling out of bed , but to wake up upside down after toppling 3 tonne of pillars must get your heart pumping,

it is a feat of stupidity on their behalf and believe the

post-1039-1245157043_thumb.jpg

Archived