Flybe - Blackpool Route

gpers

Flybe have cancelled the blackpool route from mid July !!!

They have not told the customers and have rebooked the passengers on the Liverpool Route. As this was not suitable I have cancelled (they have given me a full refund) and I have booked with Manx2.

Please be aware of this as it has just cost me £80 as the Manx2 Fare for the dates in question (November) are more expensive

I am very surprised that they have done this prior to driving Max2 out of business, as I believe that driving Manx2 out of business was the only reason for their opening this route

obviously manx 2 had deeper pockets to subsidise the route than flyfuku thought. and now it costs more with M2?? thats business....

Good we need Manx 2 to keep the less popular routes open with the smaller aircraft maybe Flybe's bully boy tactics are uneconomical even for them.

I flew Aer Arran in May and will do again in October - excellent, will never fly Flybe again.

Kudos to Manx2 - well done lads.

Good we need Manx 2 to keep the less popular routes open with the smaller aircraft maybe Flybe's bully boy tactics are uneconomical even for them.

Couldnt agree more. I despise Flybe with a passion after what they did to us coming back from Honeymoon last year.

Yep it seems Flybe had no inclination about telling their customers that they were getting rid of the Blackpool route. I made my booking in March for the end of July and then found out from a friend that they were not going to be doing flights after the 12th July!!!! Always nice to be officially informed about these things.

Anyway after saying no to being diverted onto a Liverpool flight, I got a refund and rebooked with Manx2. I've always flown to Blackpool with Manx2 and there was just this one time that I booked to go with Flybe instead

Serves me right :)

Yep it seems Flybe had no inclination about telling their customers that they were getting rid of the Blackpool route. I made my booking in March for the end of July and then found out from a friend that they were not going to be doing flights after the 12th July!!!! Always nice to be officially informed about these things.

Anyway after saying no to being diverted onto a Liverpool flight, I got a refund and rebooked with Manx2. I've always flown to Blackpool with Manx2 and there was just this one time that I booked to go with Flybe instead

Serves me right :)

Good ridance to flybe,they ripped me off twice last year as i had to fly urgently to liverpool at the last minute and there were loads of empty seats. well done Manx 2 will you start flying to liverpool please :)

I flew Aer Arran in May and will do again in October - excellent, will never fly Flybe again.

Kudos to Manx2 - well done lads.

Agreed well done Manx2 ,Unfortunately can't say will never fly Flybe again. Needs must - but won't be happy about it.

Be nice though to have a competitor on Newcastle route over Eastern Airways. Over £300 rtn unless booked more than 2 months in advance.

Archived