Halo3-cod4 Friendly (360)

Digga

Due to todays inclement weather i'm thinking of staying in tonight and supping a few from the cooler, anyone up for a Halo3-cod4 'fest , just send a friend request or a pm via xbox live as both will be a 'Friends only'

:)

Ps. Hossmiester is my Gamertag

(edit to add tag )

Due to todays inclement weather i'm thinking of staying in tonight and supping a few from the cooler, anyone up for a Halo3-cod4 'fest , just send a friend request or a pm via xbox live as both will be a 'Friends only'

Bleh, just shipping my dead 360 off to MS.

And too early for me too - Don't normally get on the 360 until 10.30pm

I'd like to think We'll still be playing well past then

If that's the case then and you're on CoD4 at the time then I'd be up for a good kicking. Also got another local lad that would be up for a game too, GT: MajorDutch1979 if you want to add/invite him too.

Oh, and I changed my GT to: CheekyOneSmack

aaaahhh that's who you are! I kept seeing the tag come up and it got me all confused!

unfortunately i've swapped both of those so can't join you, i'm gonna download the WaW map-packs as it's been a while since i've been on...if you fancy a WW2 change of pace

That explains it ,wondered who that was

would do, but i don't have CoD4 & think Halo is pants

:o No way Dude halo3 is l337.....................................

runs away and hides :ph34r:

seriously i think it great to relax and beat on a few mates but do find CoD4 a little intense at times

498314926.png

seem to have a good download speed but a really rubbish upload <_<

not totally sure if my router is faulty or not as normal internet seems good, just the 360 seems very laggy on halo or cod :huh:

sound like the Xbox live upgrade maybe some what buggy <_< or maybe it's time to retire my old DSL-G604-T and get something more modern as not sure if it suitable since the MT upgrade,

DSL-G604-T product detail If someone wants to take a look

all the settings look right as it works but in all fairness i wouldn't know if they were the best settings as i remember i had a huge faff when trying to get the Ps2 on-line changing firmwares and the likes :huh: thats what steered me toward the 360, plug in, turn on, sit down and play :)

Archived