Mannifest 2009 At The Nunnery

Rocketman

just been told its 100% going ahead...

I am glad as i will be going next sat day time.. should be a good laugh

Any chance of making your fucking mind up ???!!!

...GOMH*...

lol only reply what i am told...

Gossip on the Willaston bus is not a reputable source ...

...GOMH*...

'The Godfather of Manx House' are you playing ? or are you over the hill??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of making your fucking mind up ???!!!

...GOMH*...

lol only reply what i am told...

Gossip on the Willaston bus is not a reputable source ...

...GOMH*...

'The Godfather of Manx House' are you playing ? or are you over the hill??

More reliable than the Pully Bus mukka..hehe

GOMH, I think your brother is playing??

TBOTGOMH...lol

Just had a look at their site-it looks like a recipe for disaster.

Some tickets on the gate-bring your own drink- 15 years and under free.

What happens to people who can't get tickets?

How do you prove you're under 16?????????

I see my post regarding the preference of the Manx public for agricultural shows have been pulled

I was not making negative comments about the organisers, the point I was attempting to illustrate was that more people would pay to look at a tent full of chickens than would attend a music festival, so hats off to the likes of J Irving with Peel Bay Festival and Jason for the great nights he put on at the Villa

Anyone promoting an event like this is going to find it an uphill struggle, so good luck for this weekend

BTW, it was only ten shillings to see the Rolling Stones at the Lido

I see my post regarding the preference of the Manx public for agricultural shows have been pulled

I was not making negative comments about the organisers, the point I was attempting to illustrate was that more people would pay to look at a tent full of chickens than would attend a music festival, so hats off to the likes of J Irving with Peel Bay Festival and Jason for the great nights he put on at the Villa

Anyone promoting an event like this is going to find it an uphill struggle, so good luck for this weekend

BTW, it was only ten shillings to see the Rolling Stones at the Lido

I think if the Agricultural show was charging £50 for a two day ticket purchaseable in advance only it might have a lot less numbers also. Mannifest has now relented and there are day tickets and you can pay on the door but I think just as with the agricultural show the numbers will depend alot on the weather.

The Peel/IoM Bay festivals have been very good at marketing and although nothing has really happened yet they have got plenty of publicity. Mannifest seems to be slipping under the radar a bit and if they want numbers they need to get themselves more visible to the general public. But I applaud there efforts and hope it is a success as my view it is a hybrid of this and the IoM Bay festival that is ideally what the Island need to try stage.

The Peel/IoM Bay festivals have been very good at marketing and although nothing has really happened yet they have got plenty of publicity. Mannifest seems to be slipping under the radar a bit and if they want numbers they need to get themselves more visible to the general public. But I applaud there efforts and hope it is a success as my view it is a hybrid of this and the IoM Bay festival that is ideally what the Island need to try stage.

You can't really compare Mannifest to Peel Bay, as Peel Bay was put on by a businessman who is absolutely minted to make a profit (although they could afford to lose 700K - apparently) where Mannifest is put on by music fans to raise money for charity - couldn't be more different in their aims

Archived