[BBC News] Optimism on Manx airport figures

Newsbot

The Isle of Man airport may be over the worst in terms of falling passengers numbers, director Ann Reynolds says.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/8109824.stm

I really can't believe the complete crap this woman talks. If she had "predicted" that things might have been worse than the actual down turn experienced when is she going to admit that we are throwing £50m away upgrading an airport that had a "predicted" decline in user numbers. Why is it that officers in the IOMs Government just think that they can publish this optimistic crap when its clear to 99% of the population that the information is clearly not true.

The Isle of Man airport may be over the worst in terms of falling passengers numbers, director Ann Reynolds says.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/8109824.stm

I really can't believe the complete crap this woman talks. If she had "predicted" that things might have been worse than the actual down turn experienced when is she going to admit that we are throwing £50m away upgrading an airport that had a "predicted" decline in user numbers. Why is it that officers in the IOMs Government just think that they can publish this optimistic crap when its clear to 99% of the population that the information is clearly not true.

cos those thick cunts think we are even thicker.

No - She is NOT "local". This is just a stepping-stone on her onward and upward journey to greater things. The Runway Extension thinggy (fiasco) will be something to bolster her CV.

When she was appointed Airport Dictatress, she referred to us as "The Islanders" - as if she were a Missionary who had come to save our souls!!

I am sure that, if we savages haven't put her in the cauldron, and eaten her, she will f*ck off, to f*ck somewhere else up, PDQ!

(or is that just wishful thinking?!)

Does anyone know this woman's history?

Is she local? What's she done before etc?

before she has moved from airport to airport 'improving' things ;) the last airport she 'improved' was one of only TWO new airports since the end of WW2, it closed shortly after she left and is i believe now a business park ( like balthane ) the previous airports were all the cargo type and ronaldsway is her first proper passenger airport ( needed for her CV??? ). unfortunately she has NO clue as to what is needed, and also unfortunately ( like the power station ) it is never going to be allowed to go tits up so every grand plan to waste money on gets ok'd at our expense. she isn't in a possition to run out of money and will spend it as and when. so just like the power station, it will all go over budget and be a fuck up and we will be left to pay for it. NO real improvement or benefit to the island either.

Archived