Bay Festival

bluemonday

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvin Harris does a blinding live set, but that alone isn't going to make me run to get a ticket.

I have a 13 year old daughter who is a huge fan of X Factor and BGT, but even she doesn't want to go. I really hope that they are able to pull a decent headliner off for the Saturday night, otherwise I can see tickets floating round right up to the start.

You lot are beyond words at times. JLS are currently one of the biggest names in the UK pop scene at present and are very likely to be Number 1 in the charts in the UK next week. Comments like "another X Factor loser" is totally inapropriate, a group has to start somewhere. Im afraid the organisers have proved all the doubters wrong with this one and have got an act that is current and popular TODAY.

You lot are beyond words at times. JLS are currently one of the biggest names in the UK pop scene at present and are very likely to be Number 1 in the charts in the UK next week. Comments like "another X Factor loser" is totally inapropriate, a group has to start somewhere. Im afraid the organisers have proved all the doubters wrong with this one and have got an act that is current and popular TODAY.

They have released two singles, the second only this week and have yet to release an album! To me that neither fits the quoted position that "the headline for each night will be a major A Listed artist" or that "Some of the world’s premier recording artists will be on the bill".

Unfortunately that proves the doubters right.

Calvin Harris is very good, but Rock or Indie, I don't think so? Maybe as a support for JLS may have been better.

Please let him be the support act for Rammstein that indeed would be hilarious.

Still so far nothing much to appeal to myself, I would see Calvin Harris but not so much as to buy a ticket. Lets hope the last act is an act that really does appeal to the non pop based demographic.

Archived