Heavens Cry?

the_kitty

It's in tidy store, The best mix is the Flash Harry mix with the original on the B side, I always play the Flash Harry mix.

There is A yoji Biomehanika mix and a Dark by Design mix if you like it a little tougher, They're available on the Rinsed Vinyl R13 which is pretty rare at the moment. I have them though.

Also Flashheadz - Wizards of the sonic/Promised land is a crackin Vinyl to get hold of. Not out yet though

It's in tidy store, The best mix is the Flash Harry mix with the original on the B side, I always play the Flash Harry mix.

There is A yoji Biomehanika mix and a Dark by Design mix if you like it a little tougher, They're available on the Rinsed Vinyl R13 which is pretty rare at the moment. I have them though.

Also Flashheadz - Wizards of the sonic/Promised land is a crackin Vinyl to get hold of. Not out yet though

Cheers, sounds like the Flash Harry Mix is the one to go for, ive got to find it now before sunday :unsure:

Click Here to bring you to tidy store then go to view singles, once in there you will find a search bar and search for Heavens Cry and it'll display it.

£3.99 to buy it, if you order it today (Monday) it'll be here by Wednesday.

Bet you've got a promo though eh Denz?

I have a copy of the Wizards of the sonic tune, played on Fridays show. Only have it because a certain record distrobuter issued it way too early by accident, Tidy haven't even promo'd it out through their own shop yet! It's full release is March 7th.

I love it, A lot easier to play Vinyl/CD decks and a mixer than the set up of bands. I help out a lot with that at the venue and it is a right pain. I often think why do they bother but if they're as passionate about gigging as I am my DJ'ing then fair play.

I always wind my band friends up as they get paid around the same for a gig as i do a set and they have to split it 4 ways where as I don't. :P

I get great pleasure out of DJ'ing and clubbing which can be a rarity, Some DJ's just can't go clubbing as they sit there and listen to every mix to see if it's right and don't listen to the music and enjoy the night for it's atmosphere and tuneage.

Archived