New Indie/alternative Night At The Old Courthouse

Moomar65

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously not if you can afford over 7 quid for two drinks. All you`re getting is the usual pretencious tossers who wouldnt be seen dead in anywhere that real bands cut their teeth. Am I right in thinking that you will be simply DJing `indie` tunes rather than having a live act. "Play some Staayne Raayses for aas DJ ya, Aaaaaykaaaay! Blaaaady marvelaaaas." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you joking????????????????????????????? Get the basement kicking again - good, cold, cheap beer and real people who enjoy the music

If you're talking about Bushy's Basement Bar (Now known as Sub Zero)...then this week it will be having a grand re-opening...also having an indie/rock/alternative night every Thursday.

Are you joking????????????????????????????? Get the basement kicking again - good, cold, cheap beer and real people who enjoy the music

If you're talking about Bushy's Basement Bar (Now known as Sub Zero)...then this week it will be having a grand re-opening...also having an indie/rock/alternative night every Thursday.

As well as Havana doing the same on a Thursday ?

Not much thought gone into things, it appears ...

...GOMH*...

As well as Havana doing the same on a Thursday ?

Not much thought gone into things, it appears ...

...GOMH*...

Havana no longer do the Indie night on a Thursday.

It's a shame that there is nowhere over here where you can listen to decent rock / metal like Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down etc. I appreciate it's all down to demand but every place i go in plays the same poncy dance tunes. How about some manly music! Have not heard anything decent since the Tardis.

It's a shame that there is nowhere over here where you can listen to decent rock / metal like Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down etc. I appreciate it's all down to demand but every place i go in plays the same poncy dance tunes. How about some manly music! Have not heard anything decent since the Tardis.

What's manly about metal? Serious question.

What's manly about metal? Serious question.

Leather and loud aggressive music - what's more manly than that!

Archived