[BBC News] Man injured in fight outside pub

Newsbot

Good pub the Traf, wonder which good ol' boy got a slap then.

The "good ol, boy" has had to be transferred across for treatment. I would suggest this implies more than a "slap" . Tosser

From what i hear.... The older guy was pushed after provoking a younger guy and he was simply pushed back, it appears he was just unlucky in how and what he hit his head on when he went down.

Good pub the Traf, wonder which good ol' boy got a slap then.

The "good ol, boy" has had to be transferred across for treatment. I would suggest this implies more than a "slap" . Tosser

From what i hear.... The older guy was pushed after provoking a younger guy and he was simply pushed back, it appears he was just unlucky in how and what he hit his head on when he went down.

Oh sorry that's Ok then. I didn't mean to interrupt any "humour" in this thread. Carry on as normal. Yeah good pub, the Traf

various posts making huge generalizations about violence, Ramsey and the Isle of Man

YAWN!

in before some fool post "rare in the isle of man"

thats getting old fast too.

Ramsey eh? What a shit hole.

How dare you say such a thing about God's Own Country? Come up here and say it and we'll smash your face in!

Incase you didn't notice, I am from Ramsey, and I'll be seeing you outside the Traf later. :pirate:

Archived