Yet Another...

Terse

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Motorists39...igns.5400827.jp

If this thread is about the above topic, really annoyed me, all those drivers knew the speed limit and that it was there for a very good reason... so they break said speed limit and some advocate gets them off, because the signs are not acceptable.. FFS

but its not a law if its not done right,

so thay cant be brakeing any law or speed limit

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as motorbikes can slow a lot quicker and more maneuverable than a car

Rubbish.

alright most cars then............an average 600 motorbike can go from 0-100mph inaround 12-14 seconds which is about how long it takes an average family car to get to 60mph never mind stopping

but u forgot the most impotant bit,

the bullets men behind the wheel,

the bike might stop, but whos tyo say the bullet man on the bike has even seen the reason to slow down,

Usually the bike riders aren't distracted by fannying atround with the heater, radio, their hair, wrinkle lines and are more alert due to the fact that they aren't cocooned with safety features such as seatbelts or airbags and a metal box to protect them...

Usually the bike riders aren't distracted by fannying atround with the heater, radio, their hair, wrinkle lines and are more alert due to the fact that they aren't cocooned with safety features such as seatbelts or airbags and a metal box to protect them...

so what your saying is, everyone that rides a bike is better at reading the road ahead off them

so what your saying is, everyone that rides a bike is better at reading the road ahead off them

No, but hey I'm a fuckwit and you can read into whatever you like....how d'you like them apples

No, but hey I'm a fuckwit and you can read into whatever you like....how d'you like them apples

well i can only read into it what u said,

Archived