12 Foot Fletcher Sport 70hp

x-in-man

Fletcher 120 Sport 1970/early80s style

12 foot 2 Seater

With Mercury 700 (70hp) 2 stroke, Electric start, Fuel tank, Battery, VHF/DSC, Fish Finder/Sounder, Nav lights, Stereo, carpet, oars and anchor. Complete helm, cable and splash-well kit in 2007.

Good solid hull, stripped back and painted in 2007, new screen and rubbing strip.

I've just wired the new head to the remotes, I only need to tidy up the connector block, extend the battery feed and give it a hoover and its available!. I will even run some polish over it so it gleams in the sunshine!

New impeller fitted when the power head was changed over in TT week.

New custom roller trailer, new rollers, winch and post, new bearings and seals fitted in TT week and packed with waterproof grease. Cellulose first coat just been over painted in black 'hammerite' so it is good for a few years yet.

Simple but effective cover fitted to keep the elements out. Boats been dry ever since it was fitted and worked a treat all through the winter.

Pictures are of the boat with the expired 500 (50hp fitted) the 700 (70hp) is not as tall as its a 3 cyl. model .. and newer, quieter, lighter and faster.

Slippage and maybe even a boat park space may have been paid for the year, depending if I get to take it out before she goes.

£1300.00 ono

post-1804-1245749778_thumb.jpg

post-1804-1245749792_thumb.jpg

Making way for my bigger boat project now!

Just a quick update - Paid slippage for the year, and just been out in the boat with the newer 70hp to try it out and all is fine and dandy!

Battery cable is done now, connector block is tidy, steering now is secured with split pins, new gearbox lube and she is ready to go!

£1300 ono, great summer fun.

I will include in the sale a spare good, running gearbox (I used the longer shaft box in the swap over) It has a shorter drive shaft but the rest is the same and is a straight swap of gears and final drive.

Fletcher 120 Sport 1970/early80s style

12 foot 2 Seater

With Mercury 700 (70hp) 2 stroke, Electric start, Fuel tank, Battery, VHF/DSC, Fish Finder/Sounder, Nav lights, Stereo, carpet, oars and anchor. Complete helm, cable and splash-well kit in 2007.

Good solid hull, stripped back and painted in 2007, new screen and rubbing strip.

I've just wired the new head to the remotes, I only need to tidy up the connector block, extend the battery feed and give it a hoover and its available!. I will even run some polish over it so it gleams in the sunshine!

New impeller fitted when the power head was changed over in TT week.

New custom roller trailer, new rollers, winch and post, new bearings and seals fitted in TT week and packed with waterproof grease. Cellulose first coat just been over painted in black 'hammerite' so it is good for a few years yet.

Simple but effective cover fitted to keep the elements out. Boats been dry ever since it was fitted and worked a treat all through the winter.

Pictures are of the boat with the expired 500 (50hp fitted) the 700 (70hp) is not as tall as its a 3 cyl. model .. and newer, quieter, lighter and faster.

Slippage and maybe even a boat park space may have been paid for the year, depending if I get to take it out before she goes.

£1300.00 ono

post-1804-1245749778_thumb.jpg

post-1804-1245749792_thumb.jpg

Making way for my bigger boat project now!

Archived