Whats Going On

crumlin

They mean the chap who has recently been fined/whatever for breach of planning issues, namely, a remarkably similar breach to the one that Ned and his wife are alleged to be committing on an ongoing basis without reproach.

It is if he can prove that complaints have been made to planning over abuses and that the planning department have failed to act or take the same action as was given to him. It is also a trading standards issue ( trading without theproper permision)

Maybe this guys case has seen completion of a full investigation and then been brought to trial.

By way of example, if me and another bloke committed the same offence on the same night but I'd done lots of other things which needed investigating I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be convicted becasue I hadn't yet been convicted. I'd get what was due as and when my case went to trial.

Similiar cases are rarely the same.

Maybe this guys case has seen completion of a full investigation and then been brought to trial.

By way of example, if me and another bloke committed the same offence on the same night but I'd done lots of other things which needed investigating I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be convicted becasue I hadn't yet been convicted. I'd get what was due as and when my case went to trial. 

Similiar cases are rarely the same.

I have asked the Planning and the DTL many times to look into the Neds abuse of planning and they are not prepared to do anything. If you want to know why I made the complaint, its because I feel its unfair for the Neds to collect an income from the Holiday homes when they have not paid us and the rest of the subcontractors or suppliers, not only do they still have our money but they also have yours the taxpayers which was wrongfully given by the DTL to which they have admitted, and still Neds have not repaid the grant back to the DTL.

I would be quite happy if the Planning and DTL were to investigate the Holiday homes and then report back in writting that no breach of planning has taken place.

Archived