[BBC News] Funeral for TT race crash rider

Newsbot

The funeral of motorcyclist, who was killed in an accident during the Senior TT race in the Isle of Man, is to take place later.

The funeral of a motorcyclist

It is believed Mr Crellin was the only rider involved in the accident.

What a ridiculous and substandard piece of reporting given the occasion.

Thoughts with JCs family and friends.

He's having a funeral, is he? Fancy that...

If you can't show a little respect, then why post on the matter !!

I'm sure his brother is a member on here, and being a Manxman, I'm sure many family and friends will have access to these pages !!

I'm sure his brother is a member on here, and being a Manxman, I'm sure many family and friends will have access to these pages !!

If ever there was a case to remove a post, then Vulgarians post ought to be deleted. An utterly disgusting post.

Best wishes to JCs family and friends.

Uh.. I was really highlighting Newsbot's crap reporting. "Funeral for TT race crash rider" suggests the possibility that they might not give him a funeral and just dump him somewhere.

As usual some over-sensitive twat who probably never knew the man has managed to take offence.

Go away you pest, you have no place here. Vulgarian made a valid point, the family and friends of the gentleman involved will already know & I would hope people reading a news report of a funeral wouldn't, 'just go because he is a local personality'. If the report is about the local chap killed in the Senior, the forum have paid their respect to him, everyone had kind words to say. Do not come here picking fights, with your false morals.

Declan said what I took half an hour to write :) I was on the phone

You don't have to be Manx to access Manx Forums - that would be prohibitive and possibly a little racist. You just need a device such as a computer and a connection to the internet which you can get via an ISP.

Uh.. I was really highlighting Newsbot's crap reporting. "Funeral for TT race crash rider" suggests the possibility that they might not give him a funeral and just dump him somewhere.

As usual some over-sensitive twat who probably never knew the man has managed to take offence.

dont worry i got what u ment

You don't have to be Manx to access Manx Forums - that would be prohibitive and possibly a little racist. You just need a device such as a computer and a connection to the internet which you can get via an ISP.

I don't think that End2EndRider was implying that a person would have to be Manx to use the forums, he was merely pointing out that a lot of Manx people visit the forum and read the threads.

Archived