Carry On Killing

bluemonday

Agencies failed to safeguard baby

Clicky

"Some agencies within the Doncaster multi-agency child protection system failed to follow basic safeguarding procedures and did not take proper and effective action to safeguard and promote the welfare of Child B and (the other child)."

The review also concluded an "inter-agency working and communications were deficient".

It identified "three key missed opportunities for agencies to intervene with a proper assessment and subsequent child protection plan".

And I'm sure they will all stay in their jobs.

Is no one accountable these days?

Blue while I find what happened to that child horrific, I think it was probably for the best :( Got out early, even if social services did intervene what could they do? They try to leave the child in the family home, often the abuse carries on. It's really nasty.

Blue while I find what happened to that child horrific, I think it was probably for the best :( Got out early, even if social services did intervene what could they do? They try to leave the child in the family home, often the abuse carries on. It's really nasty.

How horribly true.

I think in circumstances of this nature the parents or other people involved should be forcibly sterilized, and never given the chance to bring a poor innocent life into the world again, evil fecken bastards....And human rights can feck off too!!!

From Wiki

Victoria Adjo Climbié (2 November 1991–25 February 2000) was abused and murdered by her guardians in London, England, in 2000. The public outrage at her death led to a public inquiry which produced major changes in child protection policies in the United Kingdom, including the formation of the Every Child Matters initiative; the introduction of the Children Act 2004; the creation of the ContactPoint project, a planned government database that will hold information on all children in England and Wales; and the creation of the Office of the Children's Commissioner chaired by the Children's Commissioner.

All these measures introduced, all these wonderful initiatives and the killing continues.

Most of the cases are known to the 'child protection' - fuck me what a laugh that is - agencies yet the killings and abuse continue.

These people just don't seem able to do the job they're paid to do.

And time after time when it goes wrong, they all make sympathetic noises, hold enquiries, review procedures, and keep their jobs.

Archived