Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Mission

Manxforums is amazing.

A great entertainer dies suddenly, and fairly young, and the majority on here pour scorn and ridicule on his memory - and his financial situation.

Two TT speed freaks go tits up and hurt themselves and there is furore if anyone is less than sympathetic - and the begging bowl goes out.

Takes all sorts I suppose

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manxforums is amazing.

A great entertainer dies suddenly, and fairly young, and the majority on here pour scorn and ridicule on his memory - and his financial situation.

Two TT speed freaks go tits up and hurt themselves and there is furore if anyone is less than sympathetic - and the begging bowl goes out.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Although it doesn't mean he would deserve RIDICULE exactly, he was also a paedophile as well as an entertainer. That's the memory. And Manx people don't have as close a connection to Jacko than to TT riders.

Manxforums is amazing.

What's wrong with that.

I think his life was fairly ridiculous to be honest - and the fact that he died a skint freak I actually find quite amusing.

The thing that really gets me though is people like you blubbing over Diana, or Jade Goody or Michael Jackson because they have no lives themselves and have lived their life becoming gradually obsessed with people they have never even met - then they die and all the saddo's enter this state of deluded hysteria. Very, very sad.

And an even funnier thing is that after we're all dead and gone, quite a lot of people will still remember Diana and Michael Jackson but not many will remember us.

How ironic is that?

Or a pilot.

We won't be remembered because the media hasn't got us on film and need those The best 100 something shows and we don't live in the glare of publicity.

You don't give a kid millions of dollars if you're entirely innocent, generally you don't die when the doctor has come to call (harold shipman excluded) and you don't turn white while your siblings and parents remain black. There may be exceptions to these generalities, but all three at the same time, do the maths.

"Greatest musician of all time? I don't think so"

how wasn't he ? still has the biggest selling album ever made some 27 years after it was made, what a crap musician eh!?

Musician?

Fiddler allegedly....

Seriously though - what instrument did he play?

Singer - yes - mediochre at best

Entertainer - yes - nothing of outstanding merit though

Your talking through your hat, how many singers can sell out 50 concerts in a couple of hours with tickets changing hands at over £2000.

Highest ever earning performer of all time who lost most of it to hangers on.

Michael Jackson had just finish a new song about Climate Change and will be released in the USA within a couple of hours.

You can bet he will have another No ! hit in the coming weeks,

Since when have ticket sales and earning money had anything to do with talent??

I certainly wouldn't waste £2000 to see someone mime - horses for courses though...

Of course there will be no. 1's for the next god-knows-how-many-months - the record companies will be loving this - the longer the media keep it in the spotlight, the more money for the record companies!

An over rated has-been pops his clogs - let's move on.

We won't be remembered because the media hasn't got us on film and need those The best 100 something shows and we don't live in the glare of publicity.

You don't give a kid millions of dollars if you're entirely innocent, generally you don't die when the doctor has come to call (harold shipman excluded) and you don't turn white while your siblings and parents remain black. There may be exceptions to these generalities, but all three at the same time, do the maths.

Yeah but Manxforums could be more famous than Michael Jackson if we wanted it to be.

As a friend of mine stupidly pointed out last night "Nobody who has done what he has done is as famous as Michael Jackson" although I did point out that arguably Gary Glitter was a much more famous paedophile that he was!

Manxforums is amazing.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Although it doesn't mean he would deserve RIDICULE exactly, he was also a paedophile as well as an entertainer. That's the memory. And Manx people don't have as close a connection to Jacko than to TT riders.

Thats even more amazing; you not having another daft theory that would support paedophiles as well as the rest of the crap that you peddle.

And, was it ever proved that he was one?

I found the mindset of the parents of one of the allegedly abused curious.

Oh it's ok we'll take cash instead of a conviction.

Money talks.

Of course there will be no. 1's for the next god-knows-how-many-months - the record companies will be loving this - the longer the media keep it in the spotlight, the more money for the record companies!

Of course, and i imagine most people buying the songs will already have them anyway

post-130-1246120087_thumb.jpg

Thats even more amazing; you not having another daft theory that would support paedophiles as well as the rest of the crap that you peddle.

And, was it ever proved that he was one?

And was it ever proved that he wasn't? It was his choice to pay off "victims" families with millions of Dollars to keep the matters out of the Courts over the years. Maybe if matters had gone to a proper trial the outcome might have been different? Truth is that at every stage when he was accused of kiddy fiddling he got his cheque book out. Funny thing for an innocent man to do don't you think?

Manxforums is amazing.

What's wrong with that.

I think his life was fairly ridiculous to be honest - and the fact that he died a skint freak I actually find quite amusing.

The thing that really gets me though is people like you blubbing over Diana, or Jade Goody or Michael Jackson because they have no lives themselves and have lived their life becoming gradually obsessed with people they have never even met - then they die and all the saddo's enter this state of deluded hysteria. Very, very sad.

Well f****** said. The whole Diana/Jade thing was pathetic. Talentless people mourning talentless people and as for Wacko not being a paedo, yeah, $26 million buys a lot of innocence!

Archived