Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Mission

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite funny, but racist.

So you find racism funny?

Sometimes, sometimes I find homophobic jokes funny. I don't think they should be made, however.

but there made because ppl like you find them funny,

if u diden find them funny thay woulden be around,

Racism is a form of prejudice. The above joke is not based on prejudice, it is based on observation. The Cool Runnings characters and the Jackson 5 less Michael were both groups of young long-haired Black men - the joke is no more racist than it is sexist, ageist or an attack on long haired people. I wish people like LDV would stop this taking political correctness to moronic extremes.

Racism is a form of prejudice. The above joke is not based on prejudice, it is based on observation. The Cool Runnings characters and the Jackson 5 less Michael were both groups of young long-haired Black men - the joke is no more racist than it is sexist, ageist or an attack on long haired people. I wish people like LDV would stop this taking political correctness to moronic extremes.

Racism is also about oppressive understandings and perceptions of race. Yes, it is an observation that both the Cool Runnings group were a bunch of black men and so were the Jacksons, which apparently offers enough similarity to make a joke a funny one. The fact that they are young and long haired has nothing to do with it.

Archived