Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Mission

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex Jones does come across very badly in this video.

For a supposed "truther" Alex Jones seems to have a carefully selective view of the world.

I would trust David Icke over Alex Jones every single day of the week.

I agree; I would trust David Icke over Alex Jones as well. I don't agree with all that David Icke says, but I respect him because he's a genuine and real person in an age of fakes and phonies. I just wish I could afford to buy some of his books. Was in Waterstones last week and see they've got three of them in the Mind and Body / Religion section, selling for approximately £26 and they're only paperback.

Alex Jones does come across very badly in this video.

For a supposed "truther" Alex Jones seems to have a carefully selective view of the world.

I would trust David Icke over Alex Jones every single day of the week.

I agree; I would trust David Icke over Alex Jones as well. I don't agree with all that David Icke says, but I respect him because he's a genuine and real person in an age of fakes and phonies. I just wish I could afford to buy some of his books. Was in Waterstones last week and see they've got three of them in the Mind and Body / Religion section, selling for approximately £26 and they're only paperback.

dont pay top dollar, buy off ebay or amazon and pay about half or even 2nd hand.

dont bother with his earlier stuff. get from after he wrote "and the truth will set you free" up to date.

the complex and really controversial stuff you need a book the internet just will not do. his analysis of jfk and princess diana deaths are the best i have read. And he dares to mention the protocols of the elders of zion, he thinks they were fake but somebody somewhere went to truly extraordinary lengths to make Hitler think they were genuine.

As for Icke's views on MJ - probably a victim

To accuse MJ of being predatory shows a very limited understanding and any person who spouts such nonsense can be disregarded like a fool

• 4 years later...
On 6/26/2009 at 2:49 PM, Manuel_Hung said:

he was recording artist, entertainer,one of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice.. but what would they know eh!?

BTW i am not even a fan(never bought a record/album) just find all this shit about him being a peado laughable, the power of the media and money grabbers eh!?

If someone can show me the proof he was a peado please do... :cool:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6633587/Michael-Jackson-documentary-Leaving-Neverland-gives-proof-Michael-Jackson-pedophile-say-critics.html

Looks like the proof is out. Some gruesome details in the report. Never doubted his guilt...

Edited to add: some terrible 'jokes' in this thread. MF at its finest. 

Archived