Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Mission

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defined my childhood, doing the thriller moves as a kid, trying to be smooth on the dance floor in Toffs to Billie Jean...

Wearing you heart with such clarity on your sleeve does bugger all for your cred you know.

I was a shiit dancer as well...lol

Does anyone know where you can buy some street cred these days???

:lol:

Reports say he had a heart attack after falling over the baby's pram. Doctors say it too early to blame it on the buggie.

I know its mean and all that, but it did make me laugh.

Cambon: "Sources close to the Jackson family had recently told the Daily Mail how the singer was addicted to painkillers and that they had taken over his life. One side effect of their abuse is cardiac arrest.

SLIM - THE DAILY MAIL - OH MY GOD!!!!!! :o:o:o:o

Oh grow up! He was a good singer when he was a kid. And he worked with some good people in the early eighties, but if he was "so Talented" how come he's released tuneless shite for the last 25 years?

Ok, Earth Song - agreed.

However, within the last 25 years he released the album Bad. After the success of Thriller, how do you follow that? With the help of Quincy Jones, Bad is a masterpiece.

The song Bad itself is brilliant, and one of his best ever productions. If you simply listen to it on a good stereo (no, better than that) you will hear the use of a sub harmonic synthesiser. This was the first time I had heard one actually recorded (usually used on playback in discos etc.), but it worked! The effect is to give you two separate bass lines, the traditional one everybody knows, and one an octave lower - seriously low gut wrenching bass - BRILLIANT. The idea of deep, gut wrenching bass is used all the time these days, and easy to simulate with the use of a PC, but it was pretty much unthinkable to actually record it back then.

If you want to slag MJ for working with other people, believe me, ALL recording artists work with other people. THat is the way the industry works.

SLIM - THE DAILY MAIL - OH MY GOD!!!!!! :o:o:o:o

You reckon an upcoming tour wasn't an overly stressful prospect for the 50 year old then?

I never said that. I am just shocked that you are one of the Daily Mail's lemmings!!!

No lemming, definately not a fan, just using their quotes to illustrate my point.

However, within the last 25 years he released the album Bad. After the success of Thriller, how do you follow that? With the help of Quincy Jones, Bad is a masterpiece.

If you so called fans have bought more records, he wouldn't have died!

Racing at Haydock will be suspended today for a two minute silence to remember Michael Jackson, who during his career rode more three year olds than any other jockey.

If you want to slag MJ for working with other people, believe me, ALL recording artists work with other people. THat is the way the industry works.

I would never dream of slagging him off for working with other people, in fact, you quote me where I list it as a positive quality of his.

Personally, I think, Bad is average at best, although certainly not as low as he sunk, but if you want to make that the cut off it's still 22 years of dirges.

I've been waiting to see if IOM Newspapers can find a Manx connection so they can run a story. "Michael Jackson... Michael, Michael, oh that's like Kirk Michael... we've got it, stop the press and get this on the front page - Michael Jackson was named after Isle of Man village."

Just heard Michael Jackson's friend Robin Gibb on Radio 2 paying tribute, so there's their manx connection!

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at Heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished all the children in the world to be safe from harm. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Archived