Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Mission

VERY VERY VERY SAD NEWS, one of the most talented person in the world.

This is shocking, I was really looking forward to seeing him next month.

RIP JACKO

Talented? He was a bankrupt kiddy fiddling looney

you have proof of these convictions? or just what you have read in the paper?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's why I get annoyed by the devaluation of the way we talk about music these days, if everybody is a "legend", "hero", "a great", "an inspiration", "influential" it all becomes meaningless.

But that is the point isn't it? He was not from "these days" and yet his music is still relevant. Also, MJ has been called all those things for decades. There are very few musicians alive today who come close. He is/was a "legend", "hero", "a great", "an inspiration", "influential".

That's why I get annoyed by the devaluation of the way we talk about music these days, if everybody is a "legend", "hero", "a great", "an inspiration", "influential" it all becomes meaningless.

But that is the point isn't it? He was not from "these days" and yet his music is still relevant. Also, MJ has been called all those things for decades. There are very few musicians alive today who come close. He is/was a "legend", "hero", "a great", "an inspiration", "influential".

I wasn't talking about Michael Jackson.

In fact you have taken a portion of my post, not bothered to read it properly and twisted it, to allow you to churn out the very meaningless nonesense I was complaining about.

Please put me on ignore.

Not even near to being funny...

f_doh.gif

Uuh, it wasn't meant to be funny.

Whoops, I laughed.

C'mon guys enough already. Let's remember him as he really was.

arts-graphics-2005_1163488a.jpg

Regardless of what MJ was accused of, he was still the greatest musician of all times and that's probably the only thing he was guilty of

Greatest musician of all time? I don't think so!

He was also an upstanding role model for black people the world over showing them all that they too, if they just followed their hopes and dreams could one day be white.

Thinks it makes a good point. The colour of his skin must have been a big issue for him.

C'mon guys enough already. Let's remember him as he really was.

Now that's funny! Heee heeee

Archived