Trials Hd

Slim

Played Trials 2 on Steam - fiendishly difficult, yet very satifying when you finish the level.

Agreed, some of the T2 levels I've not been able to complete yet, but I still want to go back and try, unlike many other 'difficult' games

• 1 month later...
Out now on Live..... And it's fucking brilliant!!

I've only go the demo, but even that is addictive. I may have to wait a couple of weeks till i get the full game!

Same, saving my wad for Shadow Complex, looks brillo!

I bit the bullet last nite and downloaded the full game, it's bloody great fun! I really like the way that you can see how you're doing against your friends ( damn you Slim! ;) ), it really pushes you to retry levels in order to shave a few hundreths of you time!

I only got up to the medium difficulty levels last nite before tucking into Shadow Complex.

I bit the bullet last nite and downloaded the full game, it's bloody great fun! I really like the way that you can see how you're doing against your friends ( damn you Slim! ;) ), it really pushes you to retry levels in order to shave a few hundreths of you time!

My boys loving the track editor.

frustrating as hell, but when you "get it", it's one of the most rewarding games ever...

I'm actually stuck on a couple of the "hard" levels, one called concrete pipes or something....grrrrr :angry:

Oooooo not done that one yet i don't think, Im on one now called 'going down is harder than going up' or something like that ???????????????

Archived