Swastikas On Doors At The Crown Plaza, Liverpool Airport

Fossils

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Labrynth I think.. Ask guard 1 what door guard 2 would tell you to go through for freedom. Go through the OTHER door when you get the answer!

Aye correct answer!

(But I might be the guard that ALWAYS tells lies)

....you MFers' are very good, eyes like hawks

I originaly thought it was a mirror which could have explained the bend in the corridor. Then thought hold on there should be a reflection of the photographer, then Bram Stoker and the whole vampire thing started happening.

Then I stoppped caring!

:)

But the camera could be in or behind the door.

I've seen a number of people recently displaying this symbol which is basically a swastika...

manxflag.gif

... and advocating that immigrants to their land should be repatriated. Fascists!!

at the 2006 world cup in Germany, I was at the England v Trinidad and Tobago at Nurnberg, and I was told (although I didn't see it) that one lad's Isle of Man flag was removed as it was thought to be Nazi symbolism - they German police were cracking down on any Nazi references, especially in Nurnberg - it wasn't meant as a slight against the IOM, it was just ignorance and fear that made them remove it.

I've seen a number of people recently displaying this symbol which is basically a swastika...

manxflag.gif

... and advocating that immigrants to their land should be repatriated. Fascists!!

at the 2006 world cup in Germany, I was at the England v Trinidad and Tobago at Nurnberg, and I was told (although I didn't see it) that one lad's Isle of Man flag was removed as it was thought to be Nazi symbolism - they German police were cracking down on any Nazi references, especially in Nurnberg - it wasn't meant as a slight against the IOM, it was just ignorance and fear that made them remove it.

The Germans over reacting out of ignorance and fear? No I refuse to believe it!

I'm also confused by the amount of pictures in the mirror, it actually seems to be reflecting, 6 there is 2 partial reflections on the left of the reflected mirror although that could just be refraction caused by the bevel of the glass. 4 or 6 pictures aside it means that the interior decor is a little odd as it means to the left of that mirror there is at least 4 pictures. So what I now want to know is does the amount of pictures double (or half dependant on direction of travel) while retaining a similar area with each mirror you pass? At the far end is there a column with 32 very small pictures? Or do they alternate 2 pictures-mirror-4 picutres-mirror-2 pictures-ect.?

As an obsessive compulsive I'm got going to be able to sleep now.

Labrynth I think.. Ask guard 1 what door guard 2 would tell you to go through for freedom. Go through the OTHER door when you get the answer!

Aye correct answer!

(But I might be the guard that ALWAYS tells lies)

In which case you would have said wrong answer

...also, as (not) a fireman, where is the fire extinguisher?

Archived