After Nulabour

angelo

No, instead Pam Kerruish will centralise power and get rid of any semblance of parent input to put her committee of friends in charge.

Who the heck is Pam Kerruish and what has she got to do with any damn thing???

Pam Craine nee Kerruish, the current education minister.

She's on Charlie's daughters.

Annie Craine, nee Kerruish, is the education minister, and a good one too imo!

No, instead Pam Kerruish will centralise power and get rid of any semblance of parent input to put her committee of friends in charge. They will do exactly as they are told on pain of a french kiss from said pammy.

The argument put forward by the previous poster is bollocks.

The 1 1/2 hr '11+ wasa just a way to prepare the favourite kids for the terst and ensure they didn't have to mix with the hoi polloi at a comp.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now that the British Government is abandoning its SATS and its numeracy and literacy hours will the IOM now abandon its slavish emulations of these totally unnecessary policies ?

Your use of "NuLabour" clearly draws attention to the fact that you must be a Daily Mail reader so who cares really.

I was following Tony Blair I thought. Does the Daily Mail use estuary English too ? Why doesn't GB use it ?

Now that the British Government is abandoning its SATS and its numeracy and literacy hours will the IOM now abandon its slavish emulations of these totally unnecessary policies ?

I know that facts have no rightful place here, but SATS were dropped on the Island some years ago.

Boy that was quick. Some forum this ! Please tell me Lady Pam has gone too.

Archived