Glue Pot

tarroo.ushtey

Was he/she seen riding away on horse-back? Is the money going to be used for weed?

Heh, Monty down at The Shore on Gansey seemed to have set the bar for this sort of thing. He was back over here not so long ago. I don't think he stayed too long though . . .

Blimey, Nipper, you drag some up Golden Oldies. As I remember, Monty did it with some style, leaving the staff their wages and a goodbye note. He was quite a character was Monty, he tried to waterski from England to the IOM or something like that. He also had quite a sad personal tragedy. I think of him every time I go by the Shore, one of the last landlords who ran his pub well, stamping his own personality on the place.

Police will be adhering to the rules when investigating this very rare event on the Isle of Man.

Heh, Monty down at The Shore on Gansey seemed to have set the bar for this sort of thing. He was back over here not so long ago. I don't think he stayed too long though . . .

was he? didn't hear that. Spent many a day in the summer on the beach with one bag of crisps and an orange cordial between 4 of us :)

I was told this morning that an employee at the glue pot had scarpered with some money overnight.

Anyone heard anything about it?

Was'nt that the Grovenor in Andreas, a few months ago!

The Grovenor closed due to lack of business.

Archived