Sacked

bluemonday

Erm...what? I thought that (at work) the only thing you needed to be careful about are the content of e-mails and the sites that are viewed. But not what you type on the websites.

Depends - it could be construed as grounds for dismissal if you use the internet for anything not related to your job, if your employer was that way inclined.

Erm...what? I thought that (at work) the only thing you needed to be careful about are the content of e-mails and the sites that are viewed. But not what you type on the websites.

Depends on your employer's rules, I might be erring on the side of caution but I've still got a job.

MPs' expenses: Civil servant sacked for calling Hazel Blears a 'disgrace' in anonymous internet post

Clicky

What I don't get about this is who started doing the investigation to find out who said this about Hazel Blears. Why was it picked up upon and looked into? I thought it was on some generic political forum.

it will have been started by the same type of 'shut up' brigade that looked into who started the how many deaths at the TT thread on HERE a couple of years back . a government employee got hauled over the coals and suspended for a few months. they eventually went back to work as they had done nothing wrong other than have an oppinion or question that the establishment propaganda machine wasn't happy with. governments are full of people who don't want underlings slagging them or their events off at all, never mind in public forums.

Archived