Help Please

Mission

In my ongoing quest to acquire old dance anthems, I'm currently looking to purchase a tune which I do not know the name of (nor the artist) but, one of the lyrics goes "cause I will bring you joyyyyyy, gonna bring you joy, gonna bring you joy etc.,".

It's a rather happy clappy type of tune that I happen to like a lot and all I have of it is approximately half a basic radio edit on cd. I'd rather like to get the full version, or failing that, an album that has the track on it.

I can listen to it again if that lyric isn't enough of a clue for you, I'm sure I can pick up a bit more of it if necessary.

Thanks in advance of your co-operation.

In my ongoing quest to acquire old dance anthems, I'm currently looking to purchase a tune which I do not know the name of (nor the artist) but, one of the lyrics goes "cause I will bring you joyyyyyy, gonna bring you joy, gonna bring you joy etc.,".

It's a rather happy clappy type of tune that I happen to like a lot and all I have of it is approximately half a basic radio edit on cd. I'd rather like to get the full version, or failing that, an album that has the track on it.

I can listen to it again if that lyric isn't enough of a clue for you, I'm sure I can pick up a bit more of it if necessary.

Thanks in advance of your co-operation.

Its called "joy" (funnily enough), can't remember who its by though, GOMH will know, he used to play it at The Academy.

When you wake up and you need a friend, you can call on me i'll make the bad times end. you know i'll feel it and you'll lean on me and i'll be there to make you feel so... whenever a dark cloud passes through your eyes, i always know what to do to get you by, and when you're down just listen to me boy, you can count on me coz i will bring you joy.

Archived