Soundcheck Album

Rhumsaa

Bit of a random one

About 10 years ago local youth music group soundcheck did an album of various local bands

One of which was Monobrow with Lemon Tree House

Has anyone got a copy of either that I could beg, borrow, buy or steal?

Thanks

Incidently, there's a copy of Defeated By Technology (the compilation Selwyn put together around the same time) in that dodgy looking phone shop on Castle Street if anyone's looking for it.

Where's the loss? It's a ten year old limited release compilation album. Naturally, if any of the acts are planing to include their track on a comprehensive album reissue program or box set, I'll be glad to remove it and I'm sure Rhumsaa will chip in the 10p royalties his download will have cost them. Certainly, in recording terms Kamakzee Genes are the most notable band (although Muldune have made more of a live impact) and their song has been uploaded previously by one of it's members.

I think they'll be pleased for these to be heard again. If they object please PM me.

Crazy Pierre's has copies of Defeated by Technology still on sale. Not sure about The 1st of Many. I haven't seen that in years. Still quite chuffed I've got a Gregs double album.

Archived