The Curse Of Bellyache

Sebrof

Dear Mods,

Rather than close every thread that Bellyache intervenes in with yet more irrelevant KSF garbage, would it not be possible to simply delete Bellyache's posts? Seems we're all being penalised for the excesses of our favourite "prudent investor".

S

I raised the concern, in the subscribers' section, that there's a danger that any thread someone didn't could be closed by steering the discussion to KFCIOM. From the replys from the mods that they are kind of exasperated at having to take to the recent action, and that they are hoping things will quieten down and return to normal (and to be fair they usually do). I think they are going to try to do what you suggest or move the posts to the mega thread.

Kind of goes against the grain for me since I prefer a free-for-all and rather detest megathreads and merged threads (if there are ten threads on the subject started - let there be ten threads!) but reading between the lines I get the impression this is an issue that needs closer supervision and if it's all in one place that makes it easier for them.

I raised the concern, in the subscribers' section, that there's a danger that any thread someone didn't could be closed by steering the discussion to KFCIOM.

But Declan, their family bucket is so damn tasty! ;)

Providing no one has been slandered/libelled/or deeply offended etc. I go along more or less with the free-for-all approach. The forum is what the forum is, sort of thing.

Bellyup's posts didn't bother me at all. They are easy enough to ignore or at best skim through. I really don't see the problem.

But there again I am not an investor . . . . or someone desperately clinging on to my job in the Isle of Man Finance Industry.

I think the greasemonkey (?) script or whatever that was written to replace vader's "Hah! Hah! Hah!" with "bumsex! bumsex! bumsex!" could have perhaps been used for "KSFIOM". Not sure what with though.

Edited to add:

and the "Ned" thing too. That was a good laugh!

Kind of goes against the grain for me since I prefer a free-for-all and rather detest megathreads and merged threads (if there are ten threads on the subject started - let there be ten threads!) but reading between the lines I get the impression this is an issue that needs closer supervision and if it's all in one place that makes it easier for them.

I am with Declan on this, I find Bellyflops ranting quite entertaining, could you find an emoticon for a crying and sobbing dick head he will use it a lot.

could you find an emoticon for a crying and sobbing dick head he will use it a lot.

I think this one is more appropriate

emotemo.gif

Ans you got to add that one to the emoticons

Archived