Tenpin Bowling Plan For Ramsey Swimming Pool

Cronky

Tenpin bowling plan for Ramsey swimming pool

Isle of Man Today

Alan Price, who has been searching the Isle of Man for a suitable site for three years, has come up with the idea.

Explaining why he believes the old Ramsey Pool is ideal for his venture, he said: 'It's absolutely perfect — the best site I have found. The building is brilliant.

'All we would have to do is lay a floor over the pool and the lanes would sit on top of the new floor. It has a good roof, no structural problems and brand new double glazing.

'It is the best building on the Island for a ten pin bowling centre. The Island is not that big. I believe people will be quite happy to travel.

Brilliant idea. I am sure it would be very popular. Good family entertainment is just what is needed.

Agreed, would be a great attraction.

It won't be a patch on the one the corpy are putting in Noble's Park...Oh, wait.....

Crown Green is not quite the same thing me old chap..lol

Brilliant, anything to stop that marine life going in there.

It would be great if it goes ahead.

Couldn't agree more. The town needs something like this that all age groups will can visit and enjoy on a regular basis, not just the schools once every year.....

Brilliant, anything to stop that marine life going in there.

It would be great if it goes ahead.

Couldn't agree more. The town needs something like this that all age groups will can visit and enjoy on a regular basis, not just the schools once every year.....

Yes, visiting the schools once every year gets a bit boring

Archived