I Love Manxchef Competition

greengreenie

Enter the I Love ManxChef competition

The I Love Manx campaign is seeking talented cooks; who love cooking with Manx produce, to show just how versatile and delicious local food is.

The closing date for all entries to the I Love ManxChef competition is Friday July 17th. The finals will be judged by The Hairy Bikers and will take place at the Food and Drink Festival on Sunday 27th September at the Villa Marina. Heats will take place at the Southern Agricultural Show and the Royal Agricultural Show.

Entrants need to submit a recipe for any course which uses Manx produce, it may be a family recipe passed down through the generations or a Manx version of a meal enjoyed on holiday or indeed a very modern completely unique creation – as long as it contains as much Manx produce as practical.

Entry forms and full details of the competition are available via www.ilovemanx.org and from the offices of the Manx National Farmers’ Union. Tel: 01624 662204

I Love Manx Campaign is a joint initiative of the Manx National Farmers’ Union and the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry

Archived