[BBC News] Two injured in crash on TT course

Newsbot

What is the point of saying that it is on the TT course? It could have been any road on the island - it just so happens that that road is also used as the TT course two weeks out of 52. Typical bloody BBC IOM 'journalism'.

I hope they were not on the TT course as they would have had to have a road closing order and special insurance ;)

I despair

What's happened to the usual "hope they are OK", "hope they get well soon" wishes, or even the expected condemnation of poor driving, speed limit debate etc

Instead it's all about the description/ namingg of the road that the accident happened on. ("TT course" is a better reference than A1 or A2 etc - I don't even know what the official name is)

What's happened to the usual "hope they are OK", "hope they get well soon" wishes, or even the expected condemnation of poor driving, speed limit debate etc

If we did that for every crash on the IOM roads the forum would run out of bandwidth. I note you haven't proffered any condolences,etc, just used the thread to slag off other people on the forum. Nice.

If we did that for every crash on the IOM roads the forum would run out of bandwidth. I note you haven't proffered any condolences,etc, just used the thread to slag off other people on the forum. Nice.

Not biting

I despair

Instead it's all about the description/ namingg of the road that the accident happened on. ("TT course" is a better reference than A1 or A2 etc - I don't even know what the official name is)

Completely agree, but perhaps it matters not to them that the older driver is a lovely Manx fella, fluent Manx speaker and has been a Manx Radio presenter for many years. Who gives a shit about what road it was - I just hope that he makes a complete recovery from his serious injuries.

I despair

Completely agree, but perhaps it matters not to them that the older driver is a lovely Manx fella, fluent Manx speaker and has been a Manx Radio presenter for many years. Who gives a shit about what road it was - I just hope that he makes a complete recovery from his serious injuries.

Here here.

Archived