Digital Switchover

buggane

Apologies - this was meant to go in General Topics, now found the website - http://help.digitaluk.co.uk/ for anybody else who's lookin

Hi

I was told it was 18th June, but that ended up just being BBC2, when do the other channels switch off (Port St Mary), i've been told its 15th July but need to confirm so that I can pay off my TV licence

Is there a website, I can't find one

Many thanks

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There are watersheds for homosexuals? In our house reach arounds over cornflakes are perfectly normal.

I've not been paying attention to the digital swtich over dates, so will no doubt be one of the mugs who wonders where all his channels have gone.

Oh well back to books.

With Granada now covering the IOM news as from today, does anybody know how I can change my sky box, so that when I put in '103' for ITV, I get Granada rather than Border?

Sky do that via a postcode thingy I think. When I first moved over and had a house move thingy, they still had me as a CT postcode and could get my old local news from Sky, and local IOM from here via the aerial.

They may need a nudge that the service has changed.

So many channels, so little time.

I was just getting used to 3 Channels and was realising how no BBC2 wasn't a problem in my life and this morning woke up vowing I would do away with the TV altogether as it doesn't work anymore and write to the BBC asking for a refund on my licence fee.

Then I discovered my PC has a freeview card....

....so many channels, so little time.

Archived