Manxforums Radio

Tearz

"All I've been saying for f**kin years, to all these stupid xxxxin experts? Oy! you know what the experts are tellin ya, that heavy music is dead and gone well alright y'all do me a favour, ya all do me a favour Ya all turn round and look at each other right now ya all turn around and look at all these mother f**kin people here. And obviously somebody's wanting to hear something that f**kin these experts are tellin ya you ain't supposed to be hearing..... Alright well check this out....."

Except for Paul Glazby's hostile, where is this sample from. Over to you heavy music fans

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind doing something for this new radio station. sounds good. On the back of this it also sounds like things musically are really picking up in IOM. It seems alot of people are putting alot of effort into making things quite interesting both at the weekend and on the radio. I've co-presented a dance music show for Ice FM (notts) previously. My co-presenter (mark pearson) and I put the whole show together ourselves (music, advertisements, jingles etc). The temporary station appeared for 1 month last march across the midlands at 97.6FM (half way through radio one's band- it was totally legit). The show was a success and we hope to be able to transmit a similar show again next month when the station reappears.

The show included mixes from some of the notts chibuku residents too, which was good promotion for both our show and the rezzies! We also had music charts compiled by funky monkey records (again in notts). I personally play a mixture of music-anything thats underground goes really, from prog house through breaks and techno. My co-presenter mark plays a mixture of u.s. and electro house.

Please keep me posted on what progress is made with the station, as I would be interested in having some sort of involvement.

over and out

Archived