[BBC News] Inmates' charity walk for toddler

Newsbot

but just dont think raising money for a childs charity is appropriate, leave that to the people who actually want to, if they want to raise funds for a good cause when free, then great, do it then!!!

Why do you feel that?

Because its not heartfelt, raising money for a cause should be done because you want to, not because you fancy an afternoon away from prison, also if a criminal doing time for a crime to a child i really dont think its apropriate.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but just dont think raising money for a childs charity is appropriate, leave that to the people who actually want to, if they want to raise funds for a good cause when free, then great, do it then!!!

Why do you feel that?

Agreee with LDV that's a very weird way of thinking.

If someone is banged up, say, for using cannabis for medicinal purposes, or not having a TV licence (it happens) is it really innapropriate for them to raise funds for any charity (kids or whatever)?

Very very strange thinking. Can't get my head round it.

Why do you feel that?

If someone is banged up, say, for using cannabis for medicinal purposes, or not having a TV licence (it happens) is it really innapropriate for them to raise funds for any charity (kids or whatever)?

I am a strange roo at times but even more so when i'm tired (hav'nt slept for 3 nights) and ill, but i dont think i would change my view on this one.

Have i missed something?

Did it say these prisoners were serving time for using cannabis or not paying for a TV licence?

Or are we assuming they havnt been beating old ladies up, stabbing people or even worse?

This is the Isle of Man you know, where crimes of this nature are unfortunately NOT THAT RARE!

AGAIN....Roads, railings, etc!

Why do you feel that?

I am a strange roo at times but even more so when i'm tired (hav'nt slept for 3 nights) and ill, but i dont think i would change my view on this one.

Have i missed something?

Did it say these prisoners were serving time for using cannabis or not paying for a TV licence?

Or are we assuming they havnt been beating old ladies up, stabbing people or even worse?

This is the Isle of Man you know, where crimes of this nature are unfortunately NOT THAT RARE!

I imagine they were serving time for a variety of crimes - you didn't miss anything.

However sleep deprivation does strange things to the brain. Come back when fully rested.

Hope you feel better soon.

Why do you feel that?

Have i missed something?

I imagine they were serving time for a variety of crimes - you didn't miss anything.

However sleep deprivation does strange things to the brain. Come back when fully rested.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks VoR, it would'nt be much fun if we all had the same views would it!

Nite nite everyone. -_-

Archived