Gay Penguins Split In Love Triangle Shock

Bombay Bad Boy

Home wrecker!

actually she has just been recently widowed apparently, so perhaps this is all a ruse, harry is only really with her until she puts him in the will and then bam! a suspicious accident leave her dead and harry turns to pepper for a shoulder to cry on and soon they are together spending the widows money.

i think she should get a pre-nup.

or maybe im reading to much into it.

lol

hmmm, Lol you say? you might be onto something there.

by the way, i noticed that this was your first post so welcome to the forum.

so there is a cure for gay penguins. well it just so happens that i have invented a Hominoid-Spheniscidaelaser, with it i can turn humans into penguins, where they can then recieve the gay cure, i have yet to invent a way to turn them back into humans, but it is probably better to be a straight penguin than a gay human.

it is a little on the big side thought so we will have to get all the gays to congregate at one place:

Laser19.jpg

the above post might go above the heads of some people, so here is an explanation:

it is intentionally ridiculous, as is being a gay hater.

Doubtless the mindless bigots will trumpet this as proof that gays can be 'cured'

This definately does prove that gays can be cured.

Here we go, again!!!

:rolleyes:

Of course, it might have been unjustifiably anthropomorphic to have attributed homosexuality to the penguins in the first place. So, they may not have needed curing anyway.

Of course, it might have been unjustifiably anthropomorphic to have attributed homosexuality to the penguins in the first place. So, they may not have needed curing anyway.

Why?

LDV - you are supposed to be intelligent! Do you really need it spelt out?

• 2 months later...

Archived