Catholic Church Child Abuse

bluemonday

A report detailing the alleged sexual abuse of 450 children by Roman Catholic priests in the Archdiocese of Dublin was handed to the Irish Government yesterday.

It is the second one this year to examine the extent of abuse perpetrated by members of the Catholic Church in Ireland and will undermine further its position in a country that only a few decades ago conformed rigidly to standards set by the Vatican.

Clicky

Given its repeated reluctance to deal with its paedo priests, it no longer has any moral or spiritual authority.

The entire organisation should be dismantled and its wealth redistributed to its victims.

Suffer the little children.

"only a few decades ago conformed rigidly to standards set by the Vatican."

The standards being f**king choirboys up the arse on a daily basis.

Put in a rather crass manner as ever, but Hboy does have a point and I can think of many painfull methods that the priests should be punished by.

Having worked with kids in care, I have seen the damage firsthand what abuse from people whom you would expect to trust can cause, I just hope all the children involved have found some level of peace in the fact that those guilty parties will soon hopefully be punished.

Archived