Teacher Suspended For Calling Children "ugly And Fat"

Funny article, I laughed out loud at more than one bit.

"whilst demonstrating restraint techniques", he taught 'food technology', a non subject surely? why would he need to demonstrate restraint?

"but a claim relating to an alleged incident where he put a pupils' head in an oven was found not proved." classic, surely just explaining how an oven works?

"He also asked pupils whether their mother was "fit" ", what a star, pity we don't have a picture of this fool.

Clicky

The worlds gone PC mad. Nothing was said when my old music teacher used to advise the 13 year old girls in our class to "take your ties off and unbutton your blouses, as the room gets very hot"

Reminds me of a certain music teacher at my old high school !! as well as wooden boardrubbers thrown at you, swanging bra straps, pupils gripped by the collar and hauled over chairs.. this was in the late 80's !!

A gymnastics coach was prosecuted for similiar actions only last year.

I think it is deserved, don't see why a teacher should take out their issues on someone. It isn't construction, it isn't nice. These people are essentially strangers who are paid to make people learn stuff, they have no right to refer to kids as that.

Clicky

The worlds gone PC mad. Nothing was said when my old music teacher used to advise the 13 year old girls in our class to "take your ties off and unbutton your blouses, as the room gets very hot"

Reminds me of a certain music teacher at my old high school !! as well as wooden boardrubbers thrown at you, swanging bra straps, pupils gripped by the collar and hauled over chairs.. this was in the late 80's !!

A gymnastics coach was prosecuted for similiar actions only last year.

Haha the teacher is the same one, i know for sure!

I think it is deserved, don't see why a teacher should take out their issues on someone. It isn't construction, it isn't nice. These people are essentially strangers who are paid to make people learn stuff, they have no right to refer to kids as that.

hes getting them ready for the real world where the cotten wool is removed

You don't really believe that do you? If that is his job then it is problem with schooling. It shouldn't be their role to prepare anybody in such a way.

You don't really believe that do you? If that is his job then it is problem with schooling. It shouldn't be their role to prepare anybody in such a way.

heard a lot worse from teachers when i was at school, diden seem to effect anyone to badly

heard a lot worse from teachers when i was at school, diden seem to effect anyone to badly

Ok, but you don't really know that. Some people are more sensitive, some are affected more so than others. Really, it doesn't matter. The teacher shouldn't be allowed to speak like that to kids. If so, let it be carte blanche for kids to say what they want to the teacher.

If the kid is being abusive themselves, then again I see no problem with the teacher responding in kind. It's not acceptable. But this teacher just seems like a twat who shouldn't be in that job.

Archived