[BBC News] Man exposes himself to dog walker

Newsbot

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well at least two dog walkers allowed their repugnant curs to expose the malodorous contents of their bowels to me today whilst I was minding my own business. And it doesn't get any more indecent than that....... ; ((

You would make a good dog shit inspector, its not what normal people do, stand around watching dogs have a good crap.

I remember my sister had some pervert expose himself to her once. The policeman taking her statement asked her for a description and asked her if the guy that exposed himself was as big as him. Typically, my sister said "I don't know, why don't you take your pants down and I'll have a look!"

Oh for heavens sake! The woman is reputed to be in her sixties..she must have managed to survive the sexiest decades on record. There was a time when if you didn't get whistled at or flashed you wondered what was wrong with you. How do you get to be in your sixties and get terribly upset by a twenty something flashing you?

And it makes National news headlines. :D

I dunno, it's a weird thing. I don't really see anything wrong with the idea of people going around naked and showing their bits, if they like. I think it is quite weird that it is considered wrong to show be naked. But obviously, the person exposing themself knows it is wrong and it doing it for the 'shock' factor. Why is shocking someone a crime?

It's indecent exposure. Humanity has developed in such a way that our awareness of sexuality has led us to cover our reproductive organs in most situations (unless they're about to be used) so that people don't feel uncomfortable, or in some circumstances physically threatened.

It's indecent exposure. Humanity has developed in such a way that our awareness of sexuality has led us to cover our reproductive organs in most situations (unless they're about to be used) so that people don't feel uncomfortable, or in some circumstances physically threatened.

I know it is indecent exposure. Ok, so it is a crime because it is 'indecent', it is not decent. Doesn't sound very serious to me. Humanity seems to have developed in such a way where cocks and fannys have to be hidden because of our own sexual repression - or that is what I think anyway. And therefore it leads to silly situations such as this where people feel the need or desire to get their cock out and then there is the resulting shock. It does seem to be what you are saying, so people don't just feel a uncomfortable looking at a human body part that has something to do with sex.

cocks and fannys have to be hidden because of our own sexual repression

lol. Don't forget tits and bumholes!

I think the law on indecent exposure is almost unbelievably ridiculous, but it is sadly real.

I mean, the 'victim' of this flasher might have been a bit shocked for having seen this man's downstairs parts, but what's wrong with that?

Archived