Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica Heads

Nunderweiza

I actually love Megadeth. They can't do much wrong in my eyes, and i would vote them better than Metallica overall on an album for album basis.

All them bands are great but granted we all have differing opinions. I have listened to both Metallica and Megadeth quite a lot and Metallica songs (old stuff) is generally much more memorable regardless of how much more complicated Mustaines playing supposedly is. And then you have Mustaines voice which whilst I can tollerate it and even enjoy it sometimes it's nowhere near as good as Hetfields.

I actually love Megadeth. They can't do much wrong in my eyes, and i would vote them better than Metallica overall on an album for album basis.

All them bands are great but granted we all have differing opinions. I have listened to both Metallica and Megadeth quite a lot and Metallica songs (old stuff) is generally much more memorable regardless of how much more complicated Mustaines playing supposedly is. And then you have Mustaines voice which whilst I can tollerate it and even enjoy it sometimes it's nowhere near as good as Hetfields.

I think we can both agree, memorable up to the Black Album :-)

Hetfield does have a better live voice though, no doubt about it.

Phew a few rockers about... beginning to wonder if there were any here... just need a decent pub on the island that plays the kind of music we all like, is there such a place??

Bit of a self plug but TOAD are playing in the Brit (Ramsey) this weekend. Although we dont yet play any Metallica, Megadeth or Slayer, we do play System of a Down, Zepplin, Sabbath, Faith No More etc.

Phew a few rockers about... beginning to wonder if there were any here... just need a decent pub on the island that plays the kind of music we all like, is there such a place??

You could try the new basement bar.. it's now called Sub Zero, and the jukebox has 27,000 songs on. I think there should be a few metal classics in there.

There needs to be more jukeboxes filled with metal . The jukebox in the Haven amuses me greatly , there are a few hidden Metallica and Anthrax numbers on there , put them on right after some insipid r&b shite and watch the look of horror on peoples faces as Master of Puppets blasts out . :devil:

Archived