Il-2 Sturmovik: Birds Of Prey

K.os Theory

I think your right. But it would have been nice for the realism setting to be in the demo..

I think arcadey flight sim fans will definately love it. Even the demo creams blazing angels.

I am just going to assume the more realistic side of it is really good too.:)

Edit: just read on avforums a bloke has played all 3 realism settings.. i must have missed something in the demo... !!!

Yeah I got them just before by completing the tutorial.

What a game tho. Im very impressed. Realistic and simulation are rock hard. I played the battle of britain on simulation and trying to work out what was enemy or not was great.

Im off to preorder it . Best flighty game on the 360 by a mile and a half.

Very impressed.

Realistic and simulator are bloody impossible! I managed to get 2 bombers in realistic before endlessly crashing! All these years of throteling back for a tight turn is ending in disaster.

I think I will pre-order, and then practice a lot.

very impressive, only really tried the training and the first mission last nite ( arcade only ). Gonna have a look at the other settings tonite!

i like the way firing your machine guns actually slows you down, I wasn't fully paying attention during some of the training and couldn't get my head around why bombers were outpacing the spitfire... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived