Fps + Rpg + Loot =

K.os Theory

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to look into buying this soon until I read the above.. please tell me it is not an absolute lifedrainer! :huh:

It's an rpg, you get quests, you kill stuff, you hand the quest in. It's up to you how much you do that I suppose? It's not an mmo like wow, you can only do 4 player max.

reminds me alot of WoW.

I was going to look into buying this soon until I read the above.. please tell me it is not an absolute lifedrainer! :huh:

it's no where near as much of a life-drainer as wow ( then again it's all down to how much you want to put into the game ), but they have lifted certain elements...the colours of the loot are almost identical white>green>blue>purple>orange ( with aparently 3 tiers of orange!! :o ).

Slim how are you speccing your character (just wondering as i've gone the same )...I've thrown points into the elemental damage side, got a very nice fire based smg that just destroys enemies at the moment! :D

I just got my hunter to lvl18 and loving it, seem to be getting loads of purples and have been for a while.

Just got my first revolver and it is epic compared to what I had before, 125 dmg with shock element, considering my sniper rifle at the time only did 75. Also have a shock shotgun that does 57x12 that I use on everything at the minute.

Need more LOOTZ!

Just about to head to New Haven

Slim how are you speccing your character (just wondering as i've gone the same )...I've thrown points into the elemental damage side, got a very nice fire based smg that just destroys enemies at the moment! :D

All in the Assassin branch so far, maximising crit etc. Works pretty well, but you have to aim for the head :)

I'd start another char specifically for playing multi. There's some oddities with missions, you don't all get the rewards in multi and if the host leaves, the mission is lost. You can't retry, or re obtain the mission, it's gone for good.

It's great fun in multi, just a bit confusing trying to work out what mission everyones on.

Archived