Lisa Lashes @ Vibe?

the_kitty

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a piece in the Courier about the Lisa Lashes bash at Vibe.

Tickets are £ 7.50 an available from En Fin on Victoria Street. The event is limited to 220 people and tickets are sold on a first come first served basis.

I'd imagine it'll be a good night, for those who are into that sort of music.

Cam

:D

plan b: get lisa to sit on my face

plan c: get rid of so called boyfriend....

plan d: get plans in right order

Mupster's got the right idea!

Lisa Lashes doesn't do it on the decks for me these days far too euro, so face it is.

Lisa-pin up..... Now there is one lady who still respects Hard House. Bring back the bounce!

I am sure Lisa is going to be dying to be playing at that vibe especially with that amazing sound system and great decor! I am sure the place will be jumping with all of 3 people in there!

Jason you have finally lost the plot! no big DJ will want to play in there! you would have been better staying in the Venue!

Life... U mean Dead!

Oh and what happened to Tiesto...?? another great walter from the man himself Mr Lowe! :ph34r:

Jeffersons? Was that Jimmy B's or Studebakers?

Bees' sings "Her name was Lola, she was a show girl" especially for Mission. I went to Caseys for lunch and remembered it when it was the Legs & Strand. I was 15 quite seriously underage, got served though, no wonder I look so freakin old now.

That Lisa Lashes night sounds quite cool, 220 will be a great cosy night, ace. I'm going to the Bling thing that night (I think) if not, I don't think I'll make Vibe, couldn't cope with 2 'outings' in one month :P .

I am sure Lisa is going to be dying to be playing at that vibe especially with that amazing sound system and great decor! I am sure the place will be jumping with all of 3 people in there!

Jason you have finally lost the plot! no big DJ will want to play in there! you would have been better staying in the Venue!

Life... U mean Dead!

Oh and what happened to Tiesto...?? another great walter from the man himself Mr Lowe! :ph34r:

Anything is better than the cheeze they play in the Venue :P

I am sure Lisa is going to be dying to be playing at that vibe especially with that amazing sound system and great decor! I am sure the place will be jumping with all of 3 people in there! BLAH BLAH BLAH

Go on DjMarko entertain me, tell me about the big names and fantastic events you have put on in the past! Tell me about your audiences that were more than 220 people!

I have no interest in this event but at least Life are actually doing something, Lisa Lashes is a good name to bring over and if she has said yes to a small event then she probably expects a small audience. I reckon this will sell out and she will be playing a good set to 220 people who want to be there and there will probably be more of a group feel to it than if it was put on in a bigger venue.

I never really believed in manx crab syndrome but after viewing these forums for the past few years i have eventually seen what people mean by it. Your attitude sucks, pull your head out of your arse and realise that recently more and more big events are happening on the island, solely because of people like Life promotions and Triskel.

What would you prefer marko, that we had no events at all and it was only local dj's and local bands who held events. The talent on the island is quality but it is nice to see some people who have managed to make it big, who knows it might inspire locals to go out and actively attempt to make a name for themselves.

P.S. If you can't be arsed reading the above (or actually aren't able to) to summarise "you're an idiot and your attitude is xxxx"

OK, I could take ur point to a degree BUT Life nights recently are revolving around Trance, why is that? so how are they doing something for the island if they keep playing the same type of music? its like what we have to put up with in the Venue every Saturday night... Classics and Cheese! Trance has not been big for a long time however I would agree its going back to its roots and getting good again. House music is where its at, just take funktonic for example!!

If Life want to carry on with their nights they are goin to have to be aload more inovative and not going with things that have worked in the past and MOVE forward! How are they doing something for the island if he bringing the same DJ's over again Lisa Lashes, Judge Jules, Danny Rampling why not try someone new?

How the flying f*ck do u know if I have put a night on b4 or been involved with them, is ur name mystic meg!

So what Happened to Tiesto? Oakenfold? Timo Maas? the list is endless. I think they have moved to Vibe as nobody goes to Life's nights anymore and its easier to get 200 people rather than 1000 in the venue!

Archived