Manx Band Aid

Slim

I gather there's a manx band aid concert thingy at the villa next friday? Anyone know anythign about it? It's not on the villa website, and I've not seen much in the way of advertising for it. What's the door price, what bands are on etc?

£10 adults, £5 children (15 and under).

Doors open 7.30pm

DC/AC headlining with Pigs on the Wing main support if the order on the posters is to be believed.

Don't know what time it is licensed to finish though.

Sorry if things have been a bit vague, but the gig is definitely going ahead on Friday 18th Feb. You've probably seen the posters about.

We would like to have organised something sooner, but the 18th is the first date the Villa is available, but it has been given FREE!! and every penny is going to the Tsunami Appeal.

Kicks off 8.00 (doors open 7.30)

CIRCUSWORLD

BRAZEN

JACOBA

PIGS ON THE WING

DC/AC

There should be something to suit everyone in amongst that lot - two originals bands and three very different covers bands, so that's... mmmm.. let me see... yes! five great bands and over five hours of top class rock, all hosted by the one and only Mr Riff. AND!! all for a tenner - how can you beat that?

Adie Evans will be with Anglin handling the sound, so it should be top quality.

Tickets are available from the usual places (Villa Box Office, Black & Blue, Mr's in Ramsey, and the Castletown Health Store.

We hope you can all make it on the night.

Archived