Smoking Ban Can Be Bad For Your Health...

Amadeus

In the case of this dreadful law, yes.

wouldnt your god have something to say about that?

or is god pro "fuck off and let me smoke in peace or i'll shoot you" ?

And just what do you think my God is? You really have gone off on a tangent with no discernable reason. Was this after you came back from the pub?

The smoking ban is absolutely AWESOME! I went out around town for the first time in absolutely ages and didn't come home stinking of disgusting fags

Best thing the government has done in ages.

I don't drink, but i do like to sit in the pub with friends having a coke without stinking like a fucking ashtray. If you want to smoke and and are content to smell like that, i have no problem, what i do have a problem with is people smoking and making me smell like i also smoke.

The pubs seemed pretty chock a block when i was in there.

And just what do you think my God is? You really have gone off on a tangent with no discernable reason. Was this after you came back from the pub?

no i was not at the pub, as i am teetotal i have very little use for a pub.

you have taking a stance in another thread that the new testament should be taught in schools, i find that to be at odds with your stance in this thread, that the owner/managers of establishments who abide by the no smoking laws, deserve to be shot.

i disagree with you that the smoking ban is dreadful, and i am glad that you cant get away with shooting someone here.

The shooting was not greeted as big news here in Turkey, just a shrug with a what else do they expect.

The ban is generally ignored, one place i know has the no smoking signs on the bottom of the ashtrays! Causes quite a hoot.

only thing that is annoying is many ventilation systems can draw out both the smoke and smell.....anywhere (bars/clubs/at work), making the air cleaner inside than it is outside.

Personal opinion?, smoking pubs and non-smoking pubs, it gives a choice, many pubs just have a lockdown and let people smoke anyway!

Archived