Arkham Asylum Demo Coming This Friday

TheBloodyNine

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love Shopto they tend to be very quick and pretty cheap, although there are some nasty rumors flying around HotUKDeals about peoples card details being stolen after buying stuff. Although I have never had an issue

They tend to get a bit carried away on HUKD <_< If you read the forums on shopto the issue wasn't at shopto's end it was where the cards were processed, i've never had a problem with them either and i use them a lot, they also now accept paypal for anyone who is still worried

It was certainly closed and looked to have curtains across the windows...looked terminal to me.

Went past there today - the 'curtains' at the mall corridor end of the shop were actually the back of the stock racks which have now been placed against the door there near the till counter . It looks like they've had a big change-around in there, all the PCs and consoles are now around the walls at the other end of the shop. Saying that though, the shop was closed, and on a Saturday morning but there could be all sorts of other explanations - I understand people take holidays during the summer months, for example.

Archived