Dog Farms

MilitantDogOwner

I will repeat for the hard of reading and hard of understanding...

I did not purchase my dog from a bulk breeder and purchased him before coming to the Isle of Man.

As a responsible owner I know that one dog is the limit with regards to time and the amount of space I have available. If more people were a bit more careful before buying a dog that was either unwanted or they were ill suited/prepared for, there would be less dogs in the RSPCA/MSPCA.

The idea of bulk breeders makes me sick.

I'm a little confused as to why the timing of your purchase has any impact on the principles being discussed here.

There would also be less dogs in the MSPCA/RSPCA if people adopted them rather than spend a fortune on a breed they can carry around in their handbag.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a responsible owner I know that one dog is the limit with regards to time and the amount of space I have available. If more people were a bit more careful before buying a dog that was either unwanted or they were ill suited/prepared for, there would be less dogs in the RSPCA/MSPCA.

And what does your dog do all day? I assume (unless you take it to work or something, which is fair enough) it's shut in the house/garden most of the day on its own. Fun life, easy to take the moral high ground..

I will repeat for the hard of reading and hard of understanding...

I did not purchase my dog from a bulk breeder and purchased him before coming to the Isle of Man.

The idea of bulk breeders makes me sick.

Its still quite a gay dog for a man to own though isn't it?

Archived