Mirrors Required

wazir

I need to find some very big mirrors.

I need at least one and it needs to be at least two metres by one metre, preferably more and preferably bigger. It's just the glass I need so it doesn't matter if it's framed or not.

Does anyone have one? Know anyone who has them or can make them to order?

Ideally I need three, 3m x 1m.

Thanks in advance.

Ow, that'll hurt! I suspect getting a new mirror of those dimensions is going to be expensive. Would something else work just as well, such as mirrored tiles?

From the sound of it you are looking for mirrors to go round a bath - how about highly polished stainless steel panels as is the current vogue for kitchens? Or a high gloss black panel which will have the reflection? Haldane Fisher do an interesting range of what used to be formica panels, but now has some fancy name.

Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Ow, that'll hurt! I suspect getting a new mirror of those dimensions is going to be expensive. Would something else work just as well, such as mirrored tiles?

From the sound of it you are looking for mirrors to go round a bath - how about highly polished stainless steel panels as is the current vogue for kitchens? Or a high gloss black panel which will have the reflection? Haldane Fisher do an interesting range of what used to be formica panels, but now has some fancy name.

Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Hi, thank you all the ideas but they really have to be mirrors.

I need to make something disappear for a while.

Afterwards though (when I'm done with them) I think I have a buyer so I will recoup alot of the cost afterwards....

I found three at the tip, but I will need more, another three atleast. Please let me know if anyone has any more ideas.

Archived