World Of Warcraft

Slim

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign up servers are down :[ I went into game to get my copy before, so since im waiting, im updating it :). Dunno how long it will be until sign up servers go back up, but hope its soon!

Btw, PvP is great fun... i remember in DAoC you had to go into a seperate realm to fight, but in WoW its all open. By that i mean, you can be walking along, and you will see a massive raid from the opposing force. I remember one occasion, me and my mate were just doing some quest and a tauren shaman ran past us in stealth mode (he got too close though, breaking his stealth), just out of instinct, we started attacking him (we were lvl 13/14 and he was lvl 27 or something), but luckily a group of lvl 20's or so were waslking past and helped us out \o/... Lots of fun to be had!

from the wow website:

After the end of the free month included with the game, you will need a subscription in order to continue playing the game. You have three options, as you will see when you create your account: a month-to-month package at $14.99 per month, a three-month plan at $13.99 per month, or a six-month plan at $12.99 per month.

Its quite reasonable I think, and ensures the cash is there to continue expanding the world with new quests and areas etc.

As an added bonus the fees will hopefully keep some of the idiots out of the game.

Those prices are for the us edition. In europe it's £8.99 a month if you pay monthly or £7.69 if you pay for six months in advance.

It rules, been playing all weekend, and it simply rules. Best mmo evah!

We're on the server: Runetotem if you want to join us.

I bought it today and I've been having a play. Like most things it takes a while before you get doing anything interesting. I'm going to train as a tailor, so if anybody needs some nice gear!:)... I'm at Ironforge at the minute, nick is "Altec".

as soon as I get in to play i will join that server

quick poll - alliance or horde?

that way i can choose the one you guys have.... I have 2 I am keen on either side

Archived