Al Murray Tickets.

Banana79

There were two Al Murray tickets on offer in the quiz raffle the other night. Luckily I won first prize and had first choice of prizes so didn't have to go.

lol, I would have had more enjoyment with a cuddly toy or a bottle of wine.

Al fooking Murry, what a pile of shite.

HAve to agree, after the slagging that Michael Mcintyre got on this board, I find it hard to belive you're going to give Al Murray an easy ride. He is the worst 'comedian' I've ever seen. His pub landlord act is the stuff kids say in the playground and he hasn't invented a singler other noteworthy character.

Still, each to their own I guess.

I started ringing from 10am until 11am the phone was on continuious redial, and I never got through. My husband went to the welcome centre at 9.30am and got tickets just after 11am.

Well i started at 10 AM an got my tickets by 10 09 AM well good ... I phoned my mate who was in the welcome centre and was still in the que and a good half an hour b4 he got tickets ... anyway he got them also just after 11 am ??????? lol .....

HAve to agree, after the slagging that Michael Mcintyre got on this board, I find it hard to belive you're going to give Al Murray an easy ride.

It's very unfair to compare Al Murray to Michael McIntyre. Al Murray's an easily avoidable inoffensive commedian. Michael McIntyre is a rancid festering boil on the face of humanity who stands for the period of David Cameron's rule that is yet to come, an era when anyone who shows basic human flaw will be held up to public ridicule and contempt before being merclessly flayed alive by a startled David Platt wannabe and despite being the mirthless posterchild for a vacous and dead society Micheal McIntyre seems to be on every TV channel all the time.

HAve to agree, after the slagging that Michael Mcintyre got on this board, I find it hard to belive you're going to give Al Murray an easy ride.

It's very unfair to compare Al Murray to Michael McIntyre. Al Murray's an easily avoidable inoffensive commedian. Michael McIntyre is a rancid festering boil on the face of humanity who stands for the period of David Cameron's rule that is yet to come, an era when anyone who shows basic human flaw will be held up to public ridicule and contempt before being merclessly flayed alive by a startled David Platt wannabe and despite being the mirthless posterchild for a vacous and dead society Micheal McIntyre seems to be on every TV channel all the time.

You should do the TV reviews for The Guardian, Declan. Spot on assessment.

HAve to agree, after the slagging that Michael Mcintyre got on this board, I find it hard to belive you're going to give Al Murray an easy ride. He is the worst 'comedian' I've ever seen. His pub landlord act is the stuff kids say in the playground and he hasn't invented a singler other noteworthy character.

This. Can someone explain to me what is funny about this man? If someone asked me who i thought was even unfunnier than Mcintyre, i'd have said that fake pub landlord bastard. Are all the good comedians having a year off or something?

If I want to listen to a range of boorish, bigotted, loud mouthed unfunny slightly pc adjusted descendants of Alf Garnet, I'll just go in a pub.

Archived