Go On Then, What Are You Kistening To

Bananaman

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

To wonder I couldn't find it on Google!

I'm hooked on Tuba Skinny and Erika, their singer, brilliant music although I also like any acapello harmony singing. ( think I spelled that wrong.)

If you enjoy acapella singing, you should try to see or get a CD of local band Carrjyn Cooidjagh, or get to see the Tallis Consort. two fantastic groups of singers , especially this time of year.

• Thanks 1

Quilp: Be-bop Deluxe were one of my favourite bands of the mid 70s. Best band to ever come out of Yorkshire. I bought Sunburst Finish the week it came out.There's a more recent video of Bill playing Adventures in a Yorkshire Landscape. He's aged a bit though and unrecognisable from the old footage of him in the 70s.

Edited by Shake me up Judy
  • Like 1

Did the same thing, rushed out to buy Sunburst Finish. The track, 'Crying to the Sky' is exceptional. The album 'Drastic Plastic' was a bit of a let-down though, a bit too 'diverse' personally-speaking. I remember seeing Charlie Tumhai (sp?) Be-bop's bass-player being featured a couple of times in the Grosvenor (1980? Fuck me, nearly 40 years ago!) on Athol Street, with Dan Macafferty of Nazareth. Surprising who you'd see in there...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...